The Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market is projected to reach USD 8.2 Billion by 2024 from USD 4.3 Billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period. This report spread across 225 Pages, profiling 15 companies and supported with 157 tables and 39 figures is now available in this research.
We Offer you to Get Sample Research Report at Free of Cost @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=296602
Most Popular Companies profiled in the Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market include are
- Agilent Technologies (US)
- ATDBio (UK)
- Bio-Synthesis (US)
- Bio Automation (US)
- LGC Biosearch Technologies (US)
- Eurofins Genomics (Germany)
- Eurogentec (Belgium)
- GeneDesign (Japan)
- GE Healthcare (US)
- GenScript (US)
- Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) (US)
- Nitto Denko Avecia (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
- TriLink Biotechnologies (US)
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (Sigma-Aldrich) (US) (part of Merck KGAA (Germany)
“Hospitals accounted for the largest share of the oligonucleotide synthesis market, by end user, in 2018”
Based on End User, the oligonucleotide synthesis market is segmented into academic research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, diagnostic laboratories, and hospitals. Hospitals held the largest share of the market in 2018 due to the significant number of inpatient and outpatient visits in hospitals and the requirement of oligonucleotide drugs to cater to the demand of the patient pool suffering from diseases such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy, and hepatic veno-occlusive disease.
Avail Discount @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=296602 .
“Synthesized oligos dominated the oligonucleotide synthesis market, by product, in 2018
Based on Product, the market is segmented into synthesized oligos, reagents, and equipment. The synthesized oligos segment held the largest share of the market in 2018 and is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth in this segment is attributed to the increasing applications of synthesized oligos in therapeutics, research, and diagnostics.
“North America to dominate the market during the forecast period”
Geographically, the oligonucleotide synthesis market is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2018, North America was the largest regional market for oligonucleotide synthesis. The North American market is also estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the growing availability of synthesized oligos, along with an increase in R&D funding and activities in the North American region.
- To forecast the size of market segments in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- To define, describe, and forecast the global oligonucleotide synthesis market on the basis of product & type, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market rankings, and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as acquisitions, product launches, expansions, and agreements in the market
Enquire about report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=296602 .
Reason to access this report:
The Report will help market leaders/new entrants by providing them with the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall oligonucleotide synthesis market and its sub segments. It will also help stakeholders better understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their business and make suitable go-to-market strategies.
ReportsnReports provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India