Get Sample Copy of This Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vital-signs-monitoring-devices-market
Global Vital Signs Monitoring Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Prominent factors driving the growth of this market consist of growing geriatric population and chronic diseases, technological development, rising demand of non-contact thermometers, rising incidence of hypertension, rapidly changing lifestyle are fuel the growth of vital signs monitoring market. Some of the major players operating in this market are
- Welch Allyn, Inc.,
- A&D Medical,
- Contec Medical Systems,
- Masimo Corporation,
- Mindray Medical International Limited,
- Nihon Kohden,
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.,
- Smiths Medical,
Others: Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Medtronic, GE Healthcare, CAS Medical Systems, Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc., Boston Scientific, Nonin Medical, Natus Medical, Hicks Thermometers (India) Limited, and Halma plc, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V. among other companies.
High blood pressure can lead to heart diseases, kidney diseases, and heart stroke and also cause death at times. Causing of several diseases like coronary artery disease, dementia, kidney failure, kidney artery aneurysm etc. affect older adults to disability, low quality of life, increase in health and long term care costs. Before the detection of any disease, it becomes a compulsion to have the vital sign monitoring. Thus with the growing number of diseases, the demand for vital sign monitoring is also increasing.
Factors such as growing geriatric population and chronic diseases, technological development, rising demand of non-contact thermometers, rising incidence of hypertension, rapidly changing lifestyle are fuel the growth of vital signs monitoring market.
With the advancement in technologies and the trend of digital devices, there has been a tremendous increase in the demand of wireless devices. Also along with the awareness of treatments of all diseases, people tend to cure and take treatments as early as it is possible for them. The emergence of e-patients (people using internet and electronic communication tools to research and communicate about medical conditions) has given a new start for healthy ageing era. Telemedicine technology has helped the healthcare systems to sustain and thus encourage health care infrastructure to grow more. This technology helps health care professionals to communicate and exchange valuable and valid information till patients and needy.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-vital-signs-monitoring-devices-market
RISING DEMAND OF NON CONTACT THERMOMETERS
Temperature is one of the commonly seen vital sign in individuals. Thermometers used for measuring temperature are available in wide range. Thermometers have a wide range like contact thermometers (rectal, axillary or oral), chemical thermometers (forehead), infrared thermometers (tympanic, temporal artery) and mercury thermometers. Non-Contact infrared thermometers (NCIT) can be used to measure temperature non-invasively and rapidly and can provide temperature readings in seconds. Most of the NCIT’s measure temperature over forehead but temperature over body surface can also be measured in cases if the child is moving. NCIT’s prove to be useful because use of these thermometers do not involve any body contact.
Market Segmentation: Global Vital Signs Monitoring Market
On the basis of product type the global vital signs monitoring market is segmented into
- Blood, Pressure Monitoring
- Pulse Oximeter
- Temperature Monitoring Device
In 2018, blood pressure monitoring segment is expected to dominate the global vital signs monitoring market with the highest market share in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- On the basis of type the global vital signs monitoring market is categorized into non- integrated system, integrated system vital signs monitoring. In 2018, non- integrated system segment is expected to dominate the global vital signs monitoring market with the highest market share in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- On the basis of portability global vital signs monitoring market is segmented intostandalone, portable. In 2018, standalone segment is expected to dominate the global vital signs monitoring market with the highest market share in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- On the basis of end user the global vital signs monitoring market is segmented intohospitals, ambulatory, home healthcare, clinics, others. In 2018, hospitals are expected to dominate the global vital signs monitoring market with 33.8% market shares in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vital-signs-monitoring-devices-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research