United States Permian Basin Unconventional (Parsley Energy Inc) TX Project Panorama, GlobalData’s latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2956372
– Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
– Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
– Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on of the overall assets life with GlobalData’s analysis on the asset’s future outlook
– Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
– Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
– Individual valuations for equity holders
– Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the economic and non-economic factors that affect production of an asset
– Benefit from an asset valuation derived from detailed research and modeling by our analysts
– Basic view of various scenarios and its effect on the asset for risk or strategy planning
– Utilize the quantitative and qualitative evaluation to ascertain trends within the region to inform decision making
– Identify economic trends of an asset to determine investment requirements.
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2956372
Major Points from Table of Content:
Reserves and Production
List Of Tables:
List of Tables
Table 1: Field Details
Table 2: Project Details
Table 3: Key Valuation Metrics
Table 4: Cash Flow and Fiscal Take Split
Table 5: Comparative Valuation Metrics
Table 6: Nearest Infrastructure
Table 7: Production Summary
Table 8: Production Data
Table 9: Cash Flow
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]