New report on breast imaging market divided into two major categories, namely, ionizing technologies and non-ionizing technologies. Ionizing technologies are further segmented into eight subsegments, namely, analog mammography, full-field digital mammography (FFDM), 3D breast tomosynthesis, positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT), molecular breast-specific gamma imaging (MBI/BSGI), cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT), positron emission mammography (PEM), and electric impedance tomography.
Access Free PDF Brochure on Brest Imaging Market Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=68046 .
Breast imaging market is segmented into four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & Rest of the World. Emerging countries, including China and India, are expected to offer significant growth opportunities to market players in coming years. Automated whole-breast ultrasound (AWBU) segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR in next five years, owing to benefits such as high reproducibility, high resolution power with 3D capability, lower false positives, and faster imaging.
The global breast imaging market is projected to reach USD 4.6 billion by 2023 from USD 3.1 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 8.0%. Growth in this market is largely driven by factors such as the rising prevalence of breast cancer, growth in the geriatric population (as age contributes to the risk of breast cancer) and changing lifestyles, which have increased the overall possibility of cancer occurrence.
Growth in these markets will majorly be driven by rising incidence of breast cancer & significant investments by governments and leading players in emerging countries. North America estimated to dominate breast imaging market, majorly due to rising incidence of breast cancer, favorable reimbursement scenario, ongoing technological advancements by market players, implementation of new breast density notification law in U.S., rapid growth in geriatric population.
Get Discount on Breast Imaging Market Report Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=68046 .
Some of key players in breast imaging market are Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Gamma Medica, Inc. (U.S.), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Sonocine, Inc. (U.S.), Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc. (U.S.), and Dilon Technologies, Inc. (U.S.).
Non-ionizing breast imaging market technologies segment is classified into five subsegments, namely, breast MRI, breast ultrasound, automated whole breast ultrasound (AWBU), breast thermography, and optical imaging. Growing demand for use of low levels or negligible radiation doses in region.
- In 2018, Hologic, Inc. received FDA approval for its innovations on the 3Dimensions Mammography System.
- In 2017, CMR Naviscan Corporation (US) acquired certain assets and intellectual property of Gamma Medica Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI) Technology with the aim to expand its Breast PET Imaging (BPI) Solutions.
- In 2017, Canon, Inc. (Japan) established the Yokohama Development Center in Tsurumi Ward, Yokohama, with the aim to expand its operations and pioneer new business opportunities.
More Information on “Breast Imaging Market by Technology (Ionizing (Mammography (Digital Mammography, 3D Mammogram, Analog), MBI, PET-CT, PEM), Non-ionizing (Breast Ultrasound, Breast MRI, Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound, Breast Thermography)) – Global Forecast to 2023” Report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=68046 .
Growth of breast imaging market driven by factors like rising incidence of breast cancer globally, growing government investments and funding for breast cancer treatment and related research, increasing awareness about early detection of breast cancer, rising geriatric population, technological advancements in breast imaging modalities, and launch of advanced breast imaging systems capable of detecting cancer in women with dense breast tissues.
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the breast imaging market on the basis of type
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast revenue of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies2
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and product enhancements; agreements, partnerships, and collaborations; mergers and acquisitions; and R&D activities in the breast imaging market
About Us –
RnRMarketResearch is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Contact Number: + 1 888 391 5441
Email Id – [email protected]