Single Board Computer (SBC) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.6% over the next five years, will reach 2400 million US$ in 2024, from 2060 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Single Board Computer (SBC) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The Single Board Computer (SBC) Market report profiles the following companies, which includes: – Advantech, Abaco, Emerson Electric, Curtiss-Wright, AAEON, IEI Integration Corp, Trenton Systems, Kontron, Raspberry pi, Portwell, Eurotech, Axiomtek
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/505189
A single-board computer (SBC) is any complete computer that is built on a single circuit board and contains functional computer components including the microprocessor, input/output (I/O) and memory. SBC computers typically provide a fanless, low-power computing solution and a low profile architecture.
The size of an SBC can vary from about the size of a credit card to that of a video game console. They are often incorporated into larger devices such as automatic teller machines, industrial and medical equipment, or robotic devices. Since the mid 2000s, inexpensive single board computers have been used by educators and hobbyists.
Unlike a desktop personal computer, single board computers often did not rely on expansion slots for peripheral functions or expansion. Some single-board computers are made to plug into a backplane for system expansion. Single board computers have been built using a wide range of microprocessors. Simple designs, such as built by computer hobbyists, often use static RAM and low-cost 8 or 16 bit processors. Other types, such as blade servers, include all the memory and processor performance of a server computer in a compact space-saving format.
Within the next few years, the majority of SBCs are expected to be equipped with ARM architecture CPUs as more and more multicore processors are being introduced nowadays on portable devices.
Accodingly, as SBCs is going to be more massively manufactured, the cost of SBC applications will be migrated to the user terminal due to specialized functionalities of many embedded application classes. As the ARM boards go chipper, disposable SBCs will soon be seen on the market.
X86 products are still highly competitive and non-replaceable among industries that need better efficiency and accuracy. And it is likely to eliminate Power architecture SBCs from the market in a decade unless they are still no safer than the Power architecture SBCs.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Get 10% Discount on This [email protected] https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/505189
Table of Contents –
Global Single Board Computer (SBC) Market Size, Status and Forecast 2024
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global Single Board Computer (SBC) Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer
4 Global Single Board Computer (SBC) Market Analysis by Regions
5 North America Single Board Computer (SBC) by Countries
6 Europe Single Board Computer (SBC) by Countries
7 Asia-Pacific Single Board Computer (SBC) by Countries
8 South America Single Board Computer (SBC) by Countries
9 Middle East and Africa Single Board Computer (SBC) by Countries
10 Global Single Board Computer (SBC) Market Segment by Type
11 Global Single Board Computer (SBC) Market Segment by Application
12 Single Board Computer (SBC) Market Forecast
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
- To study and analyze the global Single Board Computer (SBC) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Single Board Computer (SBC) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Single Board Computer (SBC) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Single Board Computer (SBC) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Single Board Computer (SBC) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So, whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – + 1-706-996-2486
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303