Global petrochemicals capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 1,500 mtpa in 2018 to more than 2,100 mtpa by 2027. More than 1,300 planned and announced petrochemicals plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next nine years. Hengli Petrochemical, Rosneft Oil Co, and Zhejiang Rongsheng Holding Group Co Ltd are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2956332
– Global petrochemicals capacity outlook by region
– Petrochemicals planned and announced plants details
– Global petrochemicals capacity by commodity
– Capacity share of the major petrochemicals producers globally
– Global petrochemicals capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons to buy
– Understand key trends in the global petrochemicals industry
– Understand regional petrochemicals supply scenario
– Identify opportunities in the global petrochemicals industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
– Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.
Else place an Inquire before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2956332
Important key points of this research report:
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. Global Petrochemical Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook
2.1. Key Highlights
2.2. Major New Plant Announcements
2.3. New Plant Cancellations
2.4. Global Petrochemical Capacity Contribution by Region
2.5. Global Petrochemical Capacity Contribution by Active, Planned, and Announced Plants, 2019
2.6. Key Companies by Petrochemical Capacity Contributions (% Share), 2018
2.7. Key Countries by Active Global Capacity Contributions to Petrochemical Industry
2.8. Key Commodities by Active Global Capacity Contributions to Petrochemical Industry
2.9. Regional Capacity Additions from Planned and Announced Plants
2.10. Key Countries’ Capacity Additions from Planned and Announced Plants
2.11. Key Companies’ Capacity Additions from Planned and Announced Plants
2.12. Regional Capex Spending on Planned and Announced Plants
2.13. Key Countries Capex Spending on Planned and Announced Plants
3. Key Global Planned and Announced Petrochemical Plants
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]