Organic fruits and vegetables are becoming an integral part of regular food consumption. Organic products are generally referred to food products, which are cultivated or altered without the help of synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, and chemicals.
Organic fruits and vegetables are sustainable in nature. Organic farming is the mixture of management of natural resources of agriculture and maintenance of the environmental qualities. Fusion food with the extensive use of organic fruits and vegetables is a new trend that is gaining popularity among the customers. This is anticipated to increase the demand for organic fruits and vegetables, thus boosting the market growth.
Strawberry, apple, peaches, grapes, spinach, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, potatoes, hot peppers and others are the different types of organic fruits and vegetables available in the market. These are used for residential and commercial purposes. Commercial sector such as hotels, hospitals, restaurants, cafes, and others are the end users of the organic fruit and vegetable. These are distributed through supermarket, hypermarket, convenience store, online sale channel and other distribution channels.
Download PDF Sample Copy : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5299
Rise in health diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, and obesity result in increased adoption of healthy dietary habits. This fuels the demand for organic fruits and vegetables. Along with this, the preference for flexitarian diet has inspired many people to adopt vegetarian food augmenting the demand for organic food and vegetables. However, factors such as unfavorable climate condition and lack of investments limit the growth of the organic fruit and vegetable market. Furthermore, increase in localization of organic farming and limited trade between countries of organic fruit and vegetable are posing significant challenges for the market expansion.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the organic fruit and vegetable market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analyses of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
By Product Type
- Organic Fruit
- Organic Vegetable
By End User
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Store
- Online Sale Channel
- North America
- The WhiteWave Foods Company
- Activz, General Mills, Inc
- Green Organic Vegetables Inc
- Z Natural Foods, LLC
- J. Heinz Company
- Organic Valley
- Saipro Biotech Private Limited
- CSC Brands L.P
- DMH Ingredients, Inc.
For Purchase Enquiry : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5299