Global Organic Foods and Beverages Market
By Product Type (organic food, organic beverage), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2024
Global organic foods and beverages market projected to be valued at USD 295.1 Bn in 2024 and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024
Market Outline: Organic Foods and Beverages Market
Organic foods are produced by organic farming methods. The organic foods are not processed using industrial solvents or the synthetic food additives. They also regulate the use of certain fertilizers and pesticides. The fruits and vegetables are dominating the global organic food market. The demand for the organic beverages is also expected to grow over the forecasted period. The products such as soymilk, rice etc. are exhibiting larger share in the global organic beverage market. The organic food and beverage market is estimated to grow at significant rate over the forecasted period.
Get the Sample PDF of the Report at: https://decisionmarketreports.com/request-sample?productID=1093954
Market Dynamics: Organic Foods and Beverages Market
Increasing health consciousness is the major factor influencing the growth of the organic foods and beverages market. The organic foods offer the higher health benefits, which is gaining popularity all over the globe. The rising demand for the organic wine driving the growth of the organic foods and beverages market. The wine manufacturers are being encouraged to adopt the organic winemaking owing to increased demand for the organic wine. The rising awareness among the people regarding the organic products and the advantages of the organic food is adding fuel to the market. The rising count of the health hazardous diseases owing to inorganic food is likely to enhance the growth of the organic foods and beverages market. However, the low-shelf life and higher price of the organic food is hampering the growth of the market.
Market Scope: Organic Foods and Beverages Market
Organic foods and beverages market is segmented based on the product type.
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
- Organic Foods
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Meat, Fish & Poultry
- Frozen & processed Food
- Organic Beverage
- Non-dairy beverage
- Coffee & Tea
- Beer & Wine
Regional Analysis: Organic Foods and Beverages Market
Geographically, global organic foods and beverages market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America organic foods and beverages market is dominant when compared with that of the other regional markets. The growing awareness among the people regarding the beneficial effects of the organic foods driving the market in the region. Followed by the North America are the regions of Europe and Asia-Pacific. The Asia Pacific is expected show a rapid growth over the forecasted period. The government and the non-profitable organizations are encouraging the farmers to adopt the organic techniques in their farming which would help emerge the organic foods and beverages market in the region.
Competition Assessment: Organic Foods and Beverages Market
Some of the players in the global organic foods and beverages market include:
- Amys Kitchen Inc.(U.S)
- WhiteWave Foods Company (U.S)
- Hain Celestial (U.S)
- General Mills Inc. (U.S)
- Starbucks Corporation (U.S)
- Whole Foods Market Inc. (U.S)
- Kroger Co. (U.S)
- Dole Food Company (U.S)
- Nestlé (Switzerland)
Notable Market Developments: Organic Foods and Beverages Market
- In January 2018, Kroger Co. announced the expansion of its Simple Truth® brand and launch of its largest-ever customer sales promotion, featuring savings on thousands of Simple Truth and Simple Truth Organic items.
Continue Reading the Full Report at: https://decisionmarketreports.com/market-reports/1093954/organic-foods-and-beverages-market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
Decision Market Reports is a one-stop solution, covers market research studies of all the industries, companies and regions. DMR aims at providing quality research, and insights about every market to helps our clients in taking right decisions. Our repository consists of most trending industry reports, niche areas, and leading company profiles. A comprehensive collection of reports is updated daily to offer hassle-free access to our latest updated report databases.
304, S Jones Blvd,
NV 89107, USA
US Toll Free +18666051052
Email: [email protected]