ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market is expected to reach US$ 2.46 Billion by 2022 from US$ 1.47 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 10.9%. Download Here Free Sample Research Report of Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=296602 .
“Synthesized oligonucleotides are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Based on Product, the market is segmented into synthesized oligonucleotides, reagents, and equipment. The synthesized oligonucleotides segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period The increasing number of applications of synthesized oligonucleotides in research, diagnostics, and therapeutics is a key market driver in this segment.
“The research segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market in 2017.”
Based on Application, the market is segmented into research, diagnostics, and therapeutics. The research segment is estimated to hold the largest share of the oligonucleotide synthesis market in 2017. The market growth for research applications is mainly driven by the developments in the fields of gene synthesis and NGS. Oligos are widely used in technologies such as PCR, qPCR, gene synthesis, isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology (INAAT), microarray, hybridization, DNA sequencing, and next-generation sequencing (NGS).
“Academic research institutes are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.”
Based on End User, the market is segmented into academic research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, diagnostic laboratories, and other end users. The academic research institutes segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. With the increasing funding pouring into institutes to conduct research, the demand for oligonucleotides is bound to increase.
“APAC to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the market followed by Europe. However, Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to factors such as the growing availability of synthesized oligos, along with an increase in R&D funding and activities in the APAC region.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 36%; Tier 2 -46%; Tier 3 – 18%.
- By Designation: C-level- 26%; D-level- 45%; Others- 29%.
- By Region: North America-41%; Europe-31%;Asia Pacific-20%; Latin America- 5%, Middle East and Africa-3%
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies
- To forecast the size of the market with respect to five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To define, describe, and forecast the global oligonucleotide synthesis market on the basis of product, application, end user, and region
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To track and analyze competitive developments in the market, such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, product launches, expansions, and R&D activities
Target Audience for Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market: Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, Life science instrumentation and reagent companies, Hospitals and clinics, Academic researchers and government research organizations, Private research institutes, Custom oligonucleotide service providers, Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs), Oligonucleotide equipment manufacturers, Contract research organizations (CROs), Venture capitalists, Market research and consulting firms.
A Discount can be asked before order a copy of Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=296602 .
Most Popular Companies in the Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market include are Agilent Technologies (US), ATDBio (UK), Bio-Synthesis (US), Bio Automation (US), LGC Biosearch Technologies (US), Eurofins Genomics (Germany), Eurogentec (Belgium), GeneDesign (Japan), GE Healthcare (US), GenScript (US), Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) (US), Nitto Denko Avecia (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), TriLink Biotechnologies (US), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (Sigma-Aldrich) (US) (part of Merck KGAA (Germany).