Global oil and gas production is expected to increase by 4.5% during the 2019 to 2023 outlook period. Total production is expected to increase to around 63,006 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) in 2023. In terms of liquids production, the Middle East is expected to have the highest production of 33.7 million barrels per day (mmbd) in 2023. North America and the Former Soviet Union (FSU) follow with 19.2 mmbd and 13.8 mmbd, respectively.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2956336
– Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
– Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
– Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
– Global capex spending outlook of planned and announced projects by key regions and companies.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics.
Else place an Inquire before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2956336
Important key points of this research report TOC:
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. February Monthly Global Upstream Review
2.1. Total Production Forecast
2.2. Total Liquids Production Forecast
2.3. Total Natural Gas Production Forecast
2.4. Total Annual Capex Forecast
2.5. Annual Capex Forecast of Planned and Announced Projects
2.6. Count and Capex of Planned and Announced Projects
2.7. Capex by Key Companies for Planned and Announced Projects
2.8. Key Global Economic Metrics of Major Companies
2.9. Average Development Costs of Planned and Announced Projects
2.10. Remaining Break-Even Price of Planned, Announced, and Producing Projects
2.11. Field Additions/Changes and Discoveries in February 2019
3.2.1. Field Status
3.2.3. Secondary Research
Access complete report TOC: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2956336
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]