Study report on medical image management market is projected to reach USD 4.40 billion in 2023 from USD 3.04 billion in 2018 at during the forecast period. The positive growth of this segment is attributed to its ability to improve interoperability by allowing integration of results across different hospital departments, enabling seamless access to all patient information at a single point of interaction.
Study estimates medical image management market size for 2018 & projects its demand till 2023. In primary research process, various sources from both demand & supply sides were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for report. Primary sources from demand side include various industry CEOs, vice presidents, marketing directors, technology & innovation directors, and related key executives from various players in medical image management market.
Download Free Medical Image Management Market Study with 223 Pages and 13 Company Profiles Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=709788 .
Growth in medical image management market is mainly driven by the technological advancements in diagnostic imaging modalities and image management software, growing investments in the medical imaging market, government initiatives to encourage EMR adoption, increasing usage of imaging equipment.
“By procurement model, the enterprise PACS segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
The Objectives of this Study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the medical image management market by product, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the market size of market segments in North America, Europe, Asia, Pacific countries, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies3
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; mergers & acquisitions; product launches and enhancements; and expansions in the medical image management market
Click Here for More Information on Medical Image Management Market Study Report Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=709788 .
Medical image management market is marked by presence of several big and small players. McKesson Corporation (US), GE Healthcare (US), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Merge Healthcare Inc. (US), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Carestream Health, Inc. (US), BridgeHead Software (UK), Novarad Corporation (US), Mach7 Technologies Ltd. (US), and INFINITT Healthcare Co., Ltd. (South Korea) are some of the prominent players in this market.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Medical image management software providers
- Diagnostic imaging equipment vendors/service providers
- Standalone image management software/workstation providers
- Healthcare IT service providers
- Research and consulting firms
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- Venture capitalists
- Government agencies
- Market research and consulting firms
Get Discount on “Medical Image Management Market by Product (PACS (Departmental, Radiology, Mammography, Cardiology, Enterprise), VNA (On-premise, Hybrid, Cloud), AICA, Universal Viewer), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, ASC, CRO) – Global Forecast to 2023” Report Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=709788 .
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
Report will help market leaders/new entrants in medical image management market by providing them with closest approximations of revenues for overall market and its sub segments. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitive landscape better and gain insights to position their businesses and help companies adopt suitable go-to-market strategies.