The expansion of organizations and their growing needs is creating the demand for managed hybrid network. Managed hybrid network support remote work locations by connecting geographically dispersed organization’s branch offices over two connections. The objective of managed hybrid network is to develop a solution which will meet all the business demands across multiple locations in a cost effective way while maintaining a network which can deliver high availability.
More number of companies are adopting managed hybrid network as it provides a single platform with operational flexibility. Managed hybrid network solve the issue of high bandwidth requirement which are needed for applications and services such as mobile applications, videoconferencing and big data & analytics.
Managed Hybrid Network Market: Drivers and Restraints
Managed hybrid network solutions provide users access to applications from the cloud as well as on-premises from system or any device along with managing the increasing volume of data. Its agility and scalability feature is making organizations to shift to managed hybrid network. Some of the vendors are also providing managed hybrid networks which allow customers to mix private and public IP connections such as broadband, Ethernet, MPLS and wireless LTE. This service will be based on organization’s bandwidth, geographic location and application service availability needs.
The transition from traditional network to hybrid network requires high initial capital investment which poses as one of the challenges for the market. Further, maintaining service levels and network stability without degrading quality during appliance load and relocation is also a major challenge for the market.
Global Managed Hybrid Network Market: Market Segmentation
__Global Managed Hybrid Network Market can be divided into three segments, based on Enterprise size and end-users.
Segmentation on basis of enterprise size in Managed Hybrid Network market:
The segments in Managed Hybrid Network market by enterprise size include:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Segmentation on basis of end-users for Managed Hybrid Network Market:
The major segments of Managed Hybrid Network market on basis of end-users include:
- IT & Telecom
Global Managed Hybrid Network Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the Managed Hybrid Network market include CenturyLink, Masergy Communications, Inc., Orange Business Services, SAS Global Communications Limited, Singtel, Velocloud, Verizon Enterprise and Viptela.
Request For Sample : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18205
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Managed Hybrid Network Market Segments
- Global Managed Hybrid Network Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 – 2015
- Global Managed Hybrid Network Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Managed Hybrid Network Market
- Global Managed Hybrid Network Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Managed Hybrid Network Market
- Managed Hybrid Network Technology
- Value Chain of Managed Hybrid Network
- Global Managed Hybrid Network Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Managed Hybrid Network Market includes
- North America Managed Hybrid Network Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America Managed Hybrid Network Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Europe Managed Hybrid Network Market
- Asia Pacific Managed Hybrid Network Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Managed Hybrid Network Market
- Middle East and Africa Managed Hybrid Network Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Request For TOC : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/18205