The report “Life Science Instrumentation Market”, analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
The global life science instrumentation market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 64.52 billion by 2021. Research report on life science instrumentation market has focused on various levels of analysis – industry trends, market share analysis of top ten players, and company profiles, which together comprise.
Get PDF Brochure of Life Science Instrumentation Market Spread Across 334 Pages and 15 Company Profiles with 106 Tables and 76 Figures Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=148902 .
Life Science Instrumentation Market research study involved the extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases (such as Hoovers, Bloomberg Business, Factiva, and Avention) to identify and collect information useful for this technology-based, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global life science instrumentation market. In-depth interviews were conducted with various primary respondents that mainly included key industry participants, subject-matter experts (SMEs), C & D level executives of key market players, and independent industry consultants, among others; to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as to assess future market prospects of the global life science instrumentation industry.
Report analyzes life science instrumentation market by technology, application, end user, and region. Based on technology, spectroscopy segment is estimated to command largest share of global market in 2017. This can be attributed to the widespread application of spectroscopy systems across several industries, including pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food and agriculture, environmental testing, and industrial chemistry. Spectroscopy technology segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global life science instrumentation market in 2016. The increasing use of spectroscopy instruments in the drug safety process is stimulating the growth of the spectroscopy market. In addition he increasing use of spectroscopy in combination with other technologies, such as chromatography, in various applications is also driving the growth of this market.
More Information on Life Science Instrumentation Market Report now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=148902 .
The next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing focus of technological advancements in sequencing platforms and increasing applications of NGS is contributing to the high growth of this market segment. The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to account for largest market share in 2016, primarily due to increasing adoption of analytical instruments in drug discovery and development process.
Stakeholders of this market are as follows
- Life science instrumentation manufacturers, suppliers, and providers
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies and CROs
- Academic institutions and private research institutions
- Environmental testing laboratories
- Food and beverage testing centers
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Service laboratories
Top players in life science instrumentation market are Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), and Waters Corporation (U.S.) at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=148902 .
Report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge pulse of market, which in turn will help firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios and services offered by the major players in the life science instrumentation market. The report analyzes the life science instrumentation market based on the type of technology, application, and end user, across geographies
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the life science instrumentation market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various life science instrumentation systems across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the life science instrumentation market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products and services, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the life science instrumentation market.
About Us –
ReportsnReports is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Contact Number: + 1 888 391 5441
Email Id – [email protected]