A fresh research report titled Insect Protein Market delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 155 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Insect Protein Market is estimated to be valued at US$ 144 Million in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 45.0%, recording a value of US$ 1,336 Nillion by 2025.
Get free sample report of Insect Protein Market spread across 155 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with 84 tables and 36 figures is now available at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2429905 .
Major Vendors profiled in the Insect Protein Market include are AgriProtein Holdings Ltd (South Africa), EnviroFlight LLC (US), Innovafeed (France), Ÿnsect (France), Hexafly (Ireland), Protix (Netherlands), Aspire Food Group (US), EntomoFarms (Canada), Protifarm (Netherlands), Jimini’s (UK), Chapul Cricket Protein (US), Imago Insect Products GmbH (Germany).
Crickets are highly used in products such as powder and protein bar, due to their high availability and acceptability. The use of crickets is profitable in comparison with other livestock protein, owing to the reduced expenses associated with their rearing. They also contain nine essential amino acids, along with zinc, Vit. B12, iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, and calcium. Cricket flour is an alternative for milk, as it contains a high amount of calcium.
Insect protein manufacturers are mainly focusing on catering to the dietary needs of animals used for agriculture and wildlife management. Insect protein products are fed to zoo and pet animals along with fish. According to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the production of animal proteins between 2010 and 2050 is expected to grow by around 1.7% annually. This is due to the growing demand for nutritious, healthy, and safe pet foods.
The growing trend toward healthy eating and hybrid meat products are among the key drivers of the significantly accelerated traction within the European insect protein market. Increasing research and development in insect technology, and most importantly, the regulatory advancements supported by positive media coverage and greater availability of insect products have further created growth opportunities in this market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market positions in terms of core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To analyze strategic approaches such as acquisitions, expansions, investments, product launches & approvals, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships in the insect protein market
- To analyze the supply chain and regulatory frameworks across regions and their impact on prominent market players
- To provide insights on the key investments in product innovations and patent registrations
- To determine and forecast the size of the insect protein market, by insect type, application, and region
- To identify attractive opportunities in the insect protein market by determining the largest and fastest-growing segments across regions
- To strategically analyze the demand-side factors based on the following:
- Impact of macro- and microeconomic factors on the market
- Shifts in demand patterns across different subsegments and regions
- To identify the key drivers and restraints that have an impact on the global market
Order this report with (Special Discount) at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2429905
Competitive Landscape of Insect Protein Market:
2 Competitive Leadership Mapping (Feed Sector)
2.1 Dynamic Capitalizers
2.3 Visionary Leaders
2.4 Emerging Companies
3 Strength of Product Portfolio
4 Business Strategy Excellence
5 Competitive Leadership Mapping (Food Sector)
5.2 Visionary Leaders
5.3 Emerging Companies
6 Strength of Product Portfolio
7 Business Strategy Excellence
8 Competitive Scenario
8.1 New Product Launches
8.2 Expansions & Investments
8.4 Collaborations, Partnerships, Agreements, and Joint Ventures
ReportsnReports provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.