“Hydropower in Sweden, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 – Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles”, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in Sweden.
The report provides in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Sweden (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Sweden hydropower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2374335
Skelleftea Kraft AB
E.ON Sverige AB
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower market, Sweden power market, Sweden renewable power market and Sweden hydropower market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2017 (unless specified) and forecast period 2018-2030.
– Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
– Detailed overview of the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2017 and key owners information of various regions.
– Power market scenario in Sweden and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
– An overview on Sweden renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2017.
– Detailed overview of Sweden hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
– Deal analysis of Sweden hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Sweden hydropower market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2374335
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.