Market Outline: Hybrid Operating Rooms Market
Hybrid operating room is a surgical theatre, which is fully equipped with advanced medical imaging equipment like fixed CT scan, C-Arms, and MRI Scans. These are used for minimal invasive or non-invasive surgeries. It is a revolutionary changeover to the traditional operation theatres, enables physicians to perform medical procedures by using real time image guidance and to assess effectiveness and complications of procedure.
Get PDF Sample Brochure @ https://decisionmarketreports.com/request-sample?productID=975524
Market Dynamics: Hybrid Operating Rooms Market
Advancements in technologies robot assisted surgeries, growing number of minimally invasive surgeries, and rise in inclination towards non-invasive surgical procedures are expected to drive the hybrid operating rooms market. Furthermore, increase investments by the governments, venture capitalists, favourable reimbursement policies, increase in awareness regarding technologies also propels the growth of the hybrid operating rooms market. However, high cost of devices, cost concerns regarding installation of devices, lack of awareness, and dearth of skilled professionals are restrains of hybrid operating rooms market.
Market Scope: Hybrid Operating Rooms Market
The hybrid operating rooms market is classified on the basis of Components, application, end user and regions.
Based on Components, market is segmented as
- Audio Visual Display Systems and Tools
- Surgical Instruments
- Operating Room Fixtures
- Operating Tables
- Surgical Booms
- Radiation Shields
- Operating Room Lights
- Intraoperative Diagnostic Imaging Systems
- MRI Systems
- Angiography Systems
- CT Scans
Based on application, market is segmented as
Based on End User, market is segmented as
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Based on Region, Market is segmented as
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa
Market Summary: Hybrid Operating Rooms Market
Hybrid operating rooms market is driven by rise in investments by governments, surge in adoption of state-of-art technologies, growing technological advancements and increase in funds pertaining to hybrid operating rooms market. For example, in budget of 2016-2017, government of Hong Kong has issued 200Bn $ for a 10- year development plans for hospitals to support upgrading and expansion of healthcare in the country. In 2016, KIMS hospital in Kent UK opened its 5th hybrid operating theatre and invested around 2, 50,000 GBP for new technologies. In 2016, a Chinese clustered organization the Wanda Group has invested 15Bn yens for development of healthcare facilities in 3 hospitals like namely Qingdao, Shanghai and Chengdu and also collaborated with UK-based international hospitals for the maintenance of those hospitals. In 2015, Government of Brazil enforced an amendment stating the permission granted for foreign investments in countrys healthcare sector.
Regional Analysis: Hybrid Operating Rooms Market
Hybrid Operating Rooms Market is segmented as Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and The Middle East and Africa. North America hybrid operating rooms market is accounted for significant revenue share due to presence of large number of well-established market players, rapid increase in investments. Europe holds second largest position in hybrid operating rooms market owing to huge availability of funds for healthcare sector development, high adoption of technological advancements, and increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in patient visits to physicians. Asia Pacific hybrid operating rooms market is anticipated to show a significant rate owing to growing awareness among people, increase in adoption of advancements in medical procedures, increase in government investments and initiatives regarding development of healthcare sector.
Competition Assessment: Hybrid Operating Rooms Market
Some of the players in hybrid operating rooms market are
- Siemens Healthineers (Germany)
- Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S.)
- IMRIS Inc. (U.S.)
- GE Healthcare (U.S.)
- Trumpf Medical (Germany)
- MAQUET GmbH (Germany)
- Skytron LLC (U.S.)
- Eschmann Equipment (UK)
Notable Market Developments
- In August 2014, Aspirus Wausau hospital launched first extensive multi operating room integration project in U.S.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitors overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startups details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porters Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
Decision Market Reports is a one-stop solution, covers market research studies of all the industries, companies and regions. DMR aims at providing quality research, and insights about every market to helps our clients in taking right decisions. Our repository consists of most trending industry reports, niche areas, and leading company profiles. A comprehensive collection of reports is updated daily to offer hassle-free access to our latest updated report databases.
304, S Jones Blvd,
NV 89107, USA
US Toll Free +18666051052
Email: [email protected]