GlobalData’s “Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Bangladeshi Insurance Industry”, report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in the Bangladesh.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2992246
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in the Bangladesh, including –
– An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in the Bangladesh.
– The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
– Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in the Bangladesh.
– Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
– Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
– The Bangladeshi insurance industry is regulated by the Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority.
– The practice of non-admitted insurance is limited to reinsurance in Bangladesh.
– 60% FDI is permitted in the Bangladesh insurance industry.
– Composite insurance is not permitted in Bangladesh.
– Motor third-party liability insurance and workmen’s compensation are compulsory insurance in Bangladesh.
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2992246
– The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in the Bangladesh.
– The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
– The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
– The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in the Bangladesh.
– Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Bangladeshi insurance industry.
– Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
– Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Major Point From TOC :
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor third-party liability insurance
2.4.2 Workmen’s compensation
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.5.1 International Association of Insurance Supervisors
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-bangladeshi-insurance-industry
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.