The Global Electronic Toll Collection Market report also provides Porter analysis, PESTEL analysis and market attractiveness which helps to better understand the market scenario on macro and micro level. Side by side, it also explicitly provides information about mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and all the other important activities occurred in the market during current and past few years. The Electronic Toll Collection Market report explores manufacturer’s competitive scenario and provides market share for all major players of this market based on production capacity, sales, revenue, geographical presence and other major factors.
Global Electronic Toll Collection Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7.14 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.69 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.48% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased adoption of cashless systems across the world, and reduced congestion of traffic because of it.
FREE Sample Report Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-electronic-toll-collection-market
This report will help you understand:
- Market share (regional, product, application, and end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR from 2019 to 2026
- Key parameters which are driving market and restraining its growth.
- Report will help you understand Industry Research, Market Size and Forecast, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Pricing Analysis, Consumer Insights, Procurement Intelligence, Next-generation Technologies, etc.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, TransCore, Raytheon, Conduent, Thales, Cubic Corporation, Indra, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, VINCI, Siemens, ABERTIS, Perceptics LLC, SICE, Autostrade per l’Italia, ETC (Electronic Transaction Consultants), American Traffic Solutions, JENOPTIK, STAR Systems International, Kistler Group, ARH Inc., Toll Collect GmbH, NEOLOGY INC Efkon GmbH, Quarterhill Inc., Far Eastern Electronic Toll Collection Co., Ltd., GEOTOOL GmbH
Market Drivers: Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
- Reduction of traffic congestion and environmental pollution due to availing electronic toll collection is expected to drive the market growth
- Adoption of cashless facilities due to the development and government initiatives to build smart cities is also expected to drive the market growth
Market Restraints: Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
- High operation costs of these tolls is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of growth of the infrastructure required in the developing economies and regions is expected to restrain the market growth
Competitive Analysis: Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
Global electronic toll collection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electronic toll collection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Developments in the Market: Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
- In April 2018, TransCore announced the introduction regarding the publication of specific protocols and standards known as “Super eGo (SeGo)” for the simplification and increased ease in adoption of transponders and multi-protocol readers.
- In April 2016, Kapsch TrafficCom AG announced that they had completed the acquisition of Schneider Electric’s Transportation Business. This acquisition is expected to expand Kapsch’s smart transportation system and service portfolios for the various regions.
Read More about This Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-electronic-toll-collection-market/
Table of Contents: Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
- Executive Summary
- Scope/opportunities of the Report
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Pipeline Analysis
- Pipeline analysis
- Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- Market Segmentation
- Market opportunity
- Customer Landscape
- Regional Landscape
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
- Business Decision Framework
- Drivers And Challenges
- Market challenges
- Market drivers
- Market Key Trends
- Players Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Players Analysis
- Players covered
- Players classification
- Market positioning of Players
- List of abbreviations
FREE TOC | Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-electronic-toll-collection-market
Market Segmentation: Global Electronic Toll Collection Market
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Dedicated Short-Range Communication (DSRC)
- Others (Video Analytics/Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)/Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR), Satellite-Based GNSS/GPS (Global Navigation Satellite System/Global Positioning System), Weigh-in-Motion)
- Back Office & Other Services
- By Application
- Urban Areas
By Parameters of Toll Amount
- Distance Based
- Point Based
- Time Based
- Perimeter Based
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Why Data Bridge Market Research?
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights about the reports
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report
- Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates, Focus on technology trends, Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs.
- Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team ([email protected]), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]