The market study on the Aerosol landscape reveals that the Global Aerosol Market is expected to cross USD 85,000 million by 2024, with a CAGR over 6.5% during the forecast period, 2018-2024.
Continuous developments in paint, oil, and adhesive industry are escalating market growth. High demand for paints based aerosols coupled with ongoing research and developments in coatings and adhesives based aerosols is also one of the major trends observed in the global aerosol market. New construction developments, mainly the large residential complexes coming up in regions with high population growth rate, such as Asia-Pacific are in huge demand for hassle-free paints to color the new properties with minimum labor and cost. This has increased the demand for paints and coatings based aerosols from such markets.
Online channels as a major form of product distribution have come out to be a boosting factor for this market to flourish with good numbers. Major manufacturers over the past few years have transited their distribution channel from outlets and resellers to e-commerce, thereby impacting positively to the global aerosol market growth. Increase in adoption of online channels has dropped the price of aerosols, particularly in the personal care and household category to a great extent. This has led to increase in buying options and comparisons, which is directly impacting the sales and helping companies cater larger market across geographies. The global aerosol market is categorized into application use and its material of packaging.
Get an Exclusive PDF Sample of this [email protected] https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-aerosol-market/#1536302097117-445b2636-73fe
Scope of the Report
- Based on material, the aerosol market is categorized into metal, glass, and plastic. The global aerosol market in terms of application includes personal care, household, automotive & industrial, food & beverage, healthcare, and others. The global aerosol market is anticipated to show rapid growth during forecast period. The market is expected to incline towards changes in consumer behavior and new developments going across the industries-
- The major factor that will drive the market demand includes increasing disposable income and rising standard of living
- Rise in aluminum saving aerosol create an opportunity for the market to flourish in future
- Many environmental and health concerns still create a roadblock to the market growth
According the BlueWeave Consulting, the key findings of the report “Global Aerosol Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2024” are:
- As per the findings of the research, personal care application has been the largest revenue contributor to the global aerosol market as compared to other applications. Increase in change in behavior of the consumer has been observed as a major factor for this market to grow rapidly in recent times
- Growing demand for metal aerosol from food & beverage, hair styling, and personal care industry has led the metal aerosol category contribute highest revenue to the North American aerosol market in 2017
- Europe has been the largest revenue contributor to the global market in 2017. With numerous dedicated R&D facilities across the Europe, packaging companies are investing in the design and production of sustainable and advance metal packaging material. Following this, many companies are also launching new techniques for aerosol shells. This has led metal aerosols to contribute largest revenue to the European market
Extensive secondary research was conducted using paid data sources including Bloomberg, Factiva, Capital IQ, OneSource, and Hoovers. Additionally, several publicly-available data sources were used including journals, statistics articles, and industry associations. These data sources were used to gather relevant information to develop an understanding on the global aerosol market. The research was conducted covering desk research and primary research. Data sources used for primary research included online forums and blogs, CATI/CAWI, CAPI interviews, and video conferences.
Additionally, interviews were conducted through connecting with various industry respondents including C-level executives, directors, divisional heads, regional heads, expert consultants, and independent consultants. The primary research was conducted to gain market insights from industry respondents and validate the gathered information through desk research.
Global Aerosol Market: Competitive Dynamics
In the recent past, many new and advanced product launches have been the major recent activities in the global aerosol market. This has made the market more competitive in terms of different products and services. Some of the key players operating in the global aerosol industry are Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Proctor & Gamble Company (P&G), SC Johnson & Son Inc., Akzo Nobel N.V., Unilever N.V., Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A., Honeywell International Inc., Crabtree & Evelyn Ltd., and Aeroaids Corporation.
Get Detailed Analysis of Table of [email protected] https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-aerosol-market/#1536301857979-e3fc3c18-41a6
About BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt Ltd. (BWC)
BlueWeave Consulting is a one-stop solution for market intelligence regarding various products and services online & offline. We offer worldwide market research reports by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. Our primary forte lies in publishing more than 100 research reports annually. We have a seasoned team of analysts working only for various sub-domains like Chemical and Materials, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Medical Devices/Equipment, Healthcare, Automotive and many more. BlueWeave has built its reputation from the scratches by delivering quality performance and nourishing the long-lasting relationships with its clients for years. We are one of the leading digital market intelligence generation company delivering unique solutions for blooming your business and making the morning, more rising & shining.
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826