Construction Aggregates Market – Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast to 2025 presents the worldwide Construction Aggregates Market analysis with in depth study of manufacturers, region, type and application and its future scope in the industry till 2025.
Construction aggregates include recycled aggregates, crushed stones, sand, and gravels used in construction. Aggregates are used in the production of construction products such as asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, lime, and mortar. Increasing demand for aggregates owing to construction activities is driving growth of the construction aggregates market over the forecast period. According to Mineral Products Association (MPA), around 90% of all aggregates were consumed by construction industry in U.K.
Get Free Sample Brochure of the Report at: https://decisionmarketreports.com/request-sample?productID=983626
Asia Pacific is one of the major contributors to the construction aggregates market, owing to constantly growing construction industry in emerging economies such as India and China. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the Indian construction industry is expected to be valued at US$ 5 billion by 2020.
Various manufacturers are focused on organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers, acquisition, and joint venture in order to enhance their global presence. For instance, in January 2018, Vulcan Materials Company, one of the key player in construction aggregates market, acquired Aggregates USA, LLC to expand their footprint in Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
Key Players Mentioned in the Report with Company Profiles:-
- Heidelberg Cement AG*
- PJSC LSR Group
- LafargeHolcim Ltd
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Eurocement Holding AG
- CRH plc.
- Adelaide Brighton Cement Ltd.
- Vulcan Materials Company
- Rogers Group Inc.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of global construction aggregates market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2018–2025), considering 2017 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
It profiles leading players in the global construction aggregates market on the basis of the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Heidelberg Cement AG, PJSC LSR Group, Lafarge Holmic Ltd, Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., Euro cement Holding AG, CRH Plc., Adelaide Brighton Cement Ltd., Vulcan Materials Company and Rogers Group Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global construction aggregates market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the construction aggregates market.
Browse this Complete Report at: https://decisionmarketreports.com/market-reports/983626/construction-aggregates-market
Global Construction aggregates Market, By Product Type:
- Crushed Stones
Global Construction aggregates Market, By Application:
- Road Base & Coverings
- Hydraulic Concrete
- Asphaltic Concrete
Global Construction aggregates Market, By End-use Industry:
Global Construction aggregates Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Decision Market Reports is a one-stop solution, covers market research studies of all the industries, companies and regions. DMR aims at providing quality research, and insights about every market to help our clients in taking right decisions. Our repository consists of most trending industry reports, niche areas, and leading company profiles. A comprehensive collection of reports is updated daily to offer hassle-free access to our latest updated report databases.
Decision Market Reports,
304 S Jones Blvd,
NV 89107, USA
Call: 1-800-526-8630 (Toll Free)
Email: [email protected]