“Brazil Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2956348
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
The report provides the renewable framework of Brazil. Its scope includes –
– Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy in Brazil
– Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
– Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
– Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
– Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
– Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Else place an Inquire before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2956348
Major Points from Table of Content:
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Brazil
3.2.1 Renewable Energy Auctions
3.2.2 T &D lines Auctions
3.2.3 Brazil’s First Renewable Energy De-contraction Auction
3.2.4 Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects to Participate in Energy Auctions
3.3 Local Content Policy
3.4 National Climate Change Plan
3.5 National Electricity Conservation Program – PROCEL
3.6 National Energy Plan (PNE), 2030
3.7 Brazilian Energy Plan, (PDE) 2023
3.8 Plan for Energy Expansion 2010-2019
3.9 Luz para Todos Electrification Program
3.10 Incentives for Small Hydropower Facilities, Law 9658
3.11 Wind Turbine Component Tax Exemption (Executive Decree 656)
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2956348
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]