B2C fuel cards market driving major factors are powerful online management and reporting tools, a simple payment solution for drivers, PIN Security and ease in payment & VAT approved invoices. Other than these factors B2C fuel cards have several other benefits such as:
- It enables allocation of a particular amount for fuelling and restrains the fuel expenditure to that amount for a specific period of time and then monitors the expenditure usage with future viewpoint.
- Along with providing financial benefits such as discounts, cash back and etc. fuel cards also enables saving a lot of time by cutting down on administration. Moreover, fuel card replaces wading through heaps of receipts & expense claims, as fuel expenditure will now be in a sole HMRC compliant invoice.
Get more insights at: Global B2C Fuel Cards Market 2019-2025
The global B2C fuel card market has been segmented by different types, applications and geography. Further, type segment of the B2C fuel card market is sub-segmented into active cards as well as non- active cards. Similarly, application segment of the market is bifurcated into cars, taxis, buses, and goods vehicles and other. Geographically, B2C fuel card market across the globe has been segmented to various key regions covering Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific. Furthermore, Europe is anticipated to dominate the overall market with significant market over the forecast period.
The global B2C fuel cards market is moderately fragmented as well as competitive with prominent players focusing over making innovations in production technologies in order to improve efficacy and shelf life. Some of the key players operating in the competitive landscape of the market include ExxonMobil, SPC, Shell, Caltex, UOB, DBS, OCBC, Standard Chartered, Citibank, ANZ, POSB, American Express, HSBC and Maybank. Moreover, competitive landscape of the market provides new opportunities for the new entrants.
Get 10% Discount on this Report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount/234
Key segments of the global B2C fuel cards market include:
- Geographical segmentation of B2C fuel cards market
- North America (Canada, USA & Mexico)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Russia & Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Korea, India & Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Columbia, Argentina, etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria & South Africa)
- Type Segmentation of B2C fuel cards market
- Active Cards
- Non-Active Cards
- Application of B2C fuel cards market
- Goods Vehicles
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global B2C Fuel cards market’:
– Analyzes about future prospects as well as Global B2C fuel cards market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
– Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
– Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
– Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
– In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, application, and type.
– Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
– Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
For Any Query on the B2C Fuel Cards Market
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
TX 75204, U.S.A
Phone No.: USA: +1 972-362 -8199 / +91 9665341414