The global liquids storage capacity is expected to reach more than 8,000 mmbbl in 2023, a total growth of 5.7% during the outlook period 2019-2023. Over the next four years, Asia, North America and Europe are the top three regions globally in terms of liquids storage capacity growth. Among countries, China leads liquids storage capacity growth by 2023, followed by the US and the UAE. In terms of capex, the US, China and Indonesia lead globally among the countries. Among upcoming global liquids storage terminals, Zhanjiang IV terminal in China has the highest liquids storage capacity during the outlook period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2956338
– Historical liquids storage capacities data from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
– Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new-build liquids storage projects for the period 2019 to 2023
– Planned capital expenditure on new-build liquids storage projects by region, key countries and companies
– Details of the major planned, and announced liquids storage projects globally up to 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on the liquids storage projects globally
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global liquid storage industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of key liquids storage projects data
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned liquids storage projects globally
– Assess your competitor’s planned liquids storage projects and capacities.
Else place an Inquire before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2956338
Important key points of this research report:
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. Global Liquids Storage Terminals Outlook to 2023
2.1. Key Highlights
2.2. Key Project Announcements
2.3. Project Cancellations
2.4. Key Stalled Projects
2.5. Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Terminals by Region
2.6. Global Liquids Storage Capacity and Capex Outlook
2.6.1. Global Liquids Storage Capacity by Region
2.6.2. Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Capacity by Key Countries
2.6.3. Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Capacity by Key Companies
2.6.4. New-Build Capex on Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Terminals by Region
2.6.5. New-Build Capex on Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Terminals by Key Countries
2.6.6. New-Build Capex on Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Terminals by Key Companies
2.7. Regional Capex Outlook by Country and Company
2.7.1. New-Build Capex on Africa’s Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Terminals by Key Countries
2.7.3. New-Build Capex on Africa’s Planned and Announced Liquids Storage Terminals by Key Companies
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2956338
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]